Storm Emma Halts Play

9247F543-84F7-4E31-A87C-EA77241A1277.jpegAll excited for some lovely play in the snow and providing different elements for everyone to explore … however the session had to be cancelled. Β With temperatures forecast of -4 with added windchill bringing the temperature to -12 I felt it would have been irresponsible to run the session.

I do not enjoy cancelling sessions but safety is my responsibility and I also have to take into account any road conditions and whether they are suitable for travel.

Hoping for slightly milder weather next week so we can have some fun … though this time I expect it will be a little damp underfoot … πŸƒπŸŒΏπŸƒ