What the children need to bring/wear
All children should be dressed appropriately –
- Long sleeved tops and gloves in all weathers to protect them from stinging nettles and brambles/ thorns/ sharp twigs etc. Lighter layers for the warmer/ sunnier months and heavier layers for the cooler weather.
- Waterproof jacket and trousers as required.
- Wellington boots or sturdy boots/ trainers that you don’t mind getting muddy!
- Warm hat and gloves or a sunhat weather depending.
- Spare clothes for wet and muddy play.
- Please bring any snacks and drinks that your children may want.
Children are encouraged to use the toilet before coming to Forest School. If the need arises then they will be accompanied by their parent/ carer to go for a ‘wild wee’ and any toilet waste will be buried.